We Give Back
Image: One Tree Planted
Nature Has Given Us A Lot
If it weren't for her, this brand wouldn't be possible.
From sourcing plant-based ingredients, to creating packaging and even delivering products to our customers, we've used up precious natural resource in the process.
We have always believed it's important for us to recognize how our actions as a business impact the environment. We want to nurture a mutual give-and-take relationship with Mother Nature, instead of a one-sided affair, in order to ensure the sustainability of these scarce resources. Not just for us, but for the wellbeing of others too.
We're now able to play our small part in helping to give back to the planet through reforestation efforts.
Each product purchased on our website will contribute to our tree planting efforts
- According to One Tree Planted, trees help clean the air we breathe, filter the water we drink, and provide habitat to over 80% of the world's terrestrial biodiversity.
- Forests provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people, absorb harmful carbon from the atmosphere, and are key ingredients in 25% of all medicines.
- We're contributing to restore forests in Indonesia that have been affected by fires, as well as those impacted by the palm oil and illegal mining industries.
- This project focuses on the Kalimantan region in Borneo, home to the Tanjung Puting National Park.
- In 2015, rampant fires burnt and destroyed more than 30,000 hectares of its forest.